Saturday, December 5, 2009

John 16 : 33


ummmmm... not so much.....

New International Version
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."
New Living Translation
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
New American Standard Bible
"These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world
GOD'S WORD
I've told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world."
King James Bible
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: