Thursday, September 30, 2010

Housekeeping


I know I have been blogging about some sad things as of late, and between them bouncing all over the place with the weather , food , flowers and football. I read something online or see something on tv and either come right here and comment or let it roll around for a while. Everything I write is not all at once.
You , I'm guessing are reading this all at once, going from happy/silly to sad/depressing one post to the next. I don't mean for you to be on the roller coaster, and hope you do not think that I am in any way being flippant about any of the serious things by putting them next to post of Koda in the back yard.

Just wanted to clear that up. ( and spell check is a little off these days, and King of all the Dyslexics Kyle, is doing the best he can )


No comments: