Friday, April 22, 2016

Stupid is as stupid does


Winter came in slow this past year. I think I was wearing shorts , or at least shirtsleeves on Christmas Day. Previous years, the cold stated to settle in and everyone thought about cold and flu season and went right out to get this flu shots, I certainly did.  But this year, even being in and out of many many doctors offices and hospitals I just put it off... I kept meaning to do it, but just didn't. ANYWAY, I have never had the flu.. I dont think I can get it.

I was wrong. I have had the stupid flu all week long, much better today, but it has just been nasty. Neil caught it as well, but his was like a little 24 hour mini virus because he HAD his flu shot. So live and learn, and get in line come September....

Guess you all can figure out the slow blog week from this post... 

No comments: