Monday, February 3, 2014

A TALE OF TWO .... BRAINS ?

The best of ads / the worst of ads



This was Coca Cola's Superbowl ad last night. In my opinion, the best of the night. A lot of people agree with me - a lot, a whole lot did not. Took less than a minute for some of the usual suspects on my Facebook feed to weigh in with " ILL NEVER BUY A COKE AGAIN ". Really, that is not my usual hyperbole, it happened, and went on to happen all over the place. I'm not going to link to any of the vile tweets and posts, ext - but easy to find.
Mouth agape, I honestly just do not understand this outrage, or the fear that it springs from - long time Atlanta news anchor Brenda Wood stepped up to the plate. I love this.



All the same flat earthers came after her as well.  The best response I saw on line to all of this was " You don't like American the Beautiful sang in different languages ? Then you can't quote Jesus in English"......

No comments: