Thursday, January 7, 2010

Kyle and Neil go to the Doctor....

Neil had his many stitches out today. I had an appointment about my foot tomorrow. Seemed silly to me, and after a little bit of coaxing, they just stuck us both in the same room.
Neil is going to have a bit of a scar.... " memories , light the corners of my mind"... It was not exactly what our Doctor wanted to see, and says it now has to heal " from the bottom up". It looked just the same to me before and after taking the stitches out.
Me, the nasty part is all gone, now just a sprained ankle with some old age thrown in. Stay off it, be careful etc. The beat goes on.

2 comments:

b said...

OK wow . . . I always thought it was "Memories like the corners of my mind." Makes a helluva lot more sense your way.

b said...

I love this picture of y'all. Suitable for framing.