Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Leaving Mendon, Never easy.....



As in " Leaving New York" , it's been a while since we had some REM-age........

Snow to the knee , sub-zero temperatures and a busted ankle turned me into full blow Kyle the Hermit, BUT this evening, I put on non-fleece clothing and left the house! Sure , just to Pittsford to the Wegmans, but baby steps!
Wegmans always looks a little sad just post Christmas... there is so much in there from Halloween on,now a little bare bones. At least now I won't have to make coffee with expresso in the morning.

I know I have not been doing any food posting as of late, but on my own, I'm not doing any good cooking. I made a really good big pot of chili the other day. I used ground beef AND a couple of small small bone in beef shanks. YUMMY, the marrow gave the chili a real depth of flavor. I've just been eating on that all week.

No comments: