Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What the hell just happened ?

OK, so I lied.. I am doing a tv news black out, I have done it before.
Call me a wimp, call me anything you want, but come on kiddies, as a progressive gay American this tea bag win is ... well , scary. I won't watch Fox for days to come.. BUT, I can hear them now... " IF WE CAN DO THIS IN LIBERAL MASSACHUSETTS......"
I did not follow this race at all, matter of fact, it was not even on my radar until the powers
that be started alerting us to the coming doom. And even then I didn't really believe it, come on
they sent Teddy back for like 400 years....
I could not link to these maps directly, but lets do the best we can with them. On the left
is Election 2008 when President Obama just overwhelmingly won . Look at all that blue..
Compared to tonight, with all that red..... I will be doing more reading tomorrow and get a little
more k+b analysis , but just off the top of my head.....
It does not look like it is WHO voted..... but who DID NOT vote.... This is just first impression,
and my mind may change after I read more.....

No comments: