Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hello, My name is Kyle , and i am...

well, Fat. ( which, in the long run can be forgiven, but what the hell was I thinking with that hat?)
Yesterday on her show, Miss Paula took perfectly good macaroni and cheese, cut it into squares, wrapped it in bacon, dipped in egg wash, dredged it in flour and deep fried it. I am in NO way making excuses,  just giving some insight into the culture that I come from. The pic above was taken in August . The next one was taken right before Christmas


I lost sixty-ish pounds in like three months.. so I am working on it. Now, i know, the both of you reading this ( we will grow!) are thinking, " gosh, Kyle, we don't really give a fuzzy rats ass, why are you typing this"?  Well, because i need to keep working on it, the eating thing , the exercise thing , the in general living healthy thing, and since Christmas , I have NOT been doing the things that I know I should. SO, I am coming out ( ! ) of the fat closet, admitting that I have this problem and hope that the public-ness of said problem will help me " get on with it". 
Bear with me , blog-readers , and forgive the fat related updates that should pop up here every now and again, as just a way to keep me on the straight ( ! ) and narrow path on the road to becoming merely obese. Its good to have a dream. 
  •       CORN DIP  ( from Freta)
  • 1 bag "shoe peg" corn
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1 (8oz) bar cream cheese 
  • pickled jalapeno peppers ( to taste)
  • place corn and butter in skillet-fry well-when hot add cream cheese and let melt. stir in peppers
  • serve with Fritos

1 comment:

revmutha said...

Fabulous. You are fabulous. And you're lookin' amazing so keep up the good work, stay away from the deep fried anything, and don't make any of that damn dip. I'm just sayin'