Friday, January 11, 2008

Hope and longer lasting nail polish

I want to catch Obama-fever, from what i can tell, all the cool kids have it. I've been going over to RIT and U of R and touching all the door-knobs. I let Andrew Sullivan  pour his love of the man all over my morning reading. I watch, i listen, i read. This morning on c-span- ( why doesn't Paul love me as much as i love him, why?)- the bus was out in Vegas getting ready for the first Nevada caucus ever, and went to UNLV to chat with the kiddies.. a Clinton clip is shown.. she says "x, y, z"... the students are asked about "x,y & z" and parrot : "she is divisive".. or talk about what Bill is doing in the back ground.... 
Next clip of Senator Obama, he comes on and , really, talks about hope and as far as i could tell: warm kittens.. the crowd goes wild.. no " x, y & z" just hope and the purrring... 
"what did you like about Obama's speech?"
" well [tilt head, toss hair] I don't know, but i got goose bumps!  just like every time i hear him"... 
"he is my generations Kennedy", he is Lincoln... he is OPRAH!... well, why not then just vote for Oprah? ..... 
Take this QUIZ and see where you come out... I'm all but on top of Barak.... but fever-less

No comments: