Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Let's all be safe out there....



I sat up way way to late last night watching local tv weather on the internets and the newly re-vamped Weather Channel going all computech viral with do dads just fixated on the major storms racking the South. I took Koda out about midnight expecting it to be all tornadoy - but just a cold slight rain.

I do hope everyone is safe tonight - made the mistake of watching the Nightly News tonight and they had to had to get the mic in the face of a grieving father in Mississippi, and the story of the Bama Swimmer - just heart breaking.

A trapped inside day for us - rain got harder as the day wore on, more to come all week I think. Housebound Koda is not all that happy about it.

Nothing at all going on, Neil gets back tonight, so some food pics will pick up again - all this rain should bust out many more flowers. It's not too cold at all out, so no danger or anything....I will get more floral pictures tomorrow.

No comments: