Tuesday, July 28, 2015

MOVIE MONDAY ( a day late )




Let's face it , even I , a total ex comic book geek, and getting a little saturated with comic book movies . ( unlike most everyone else , I think the Superman/Batman and Fantastic 4 re-boot #9 things look dreadful ) . I mean I will still see everyone - just a tad full.

That said, THIS ONE IS GOOD, and here is why. It fits super seamlessly into the new Marvel Movie Universe - with plenty of bones thrown to the hard cores, but it is a self contained SMALL story. Not every coming book that came out back when I read comics was some save all of mankind and the world/universe. Sometimes superheros were just dealing with one bad guy.. LIKE this movie. Also it is really funny - something that the X-Men / Avengers movies dont really get.

No comments: