Monday, August 24, 2015

drops



I never get up and watch morning television - I make coffee, walk Koda then come on here to read news etc, with out the horror of chippy morning news. But for some odd reason I did today. We were back in the house a little before 9 and I just stayed downstairs and turned on the tv.

Ding, ding, ding, the morning bell on Wall Street - and boom, with me not even having had an cup of coffee or my bran cereal the stock market drops like 1300 points, which was only the lead in to a crazy up and down day, ending up being down almost 600. It made for an adventurous morning.

The last time this happened , at least one this crazy was late September 2008  - with Neil and I live in lower Manhattan to wittiness it all. HERE is the k+b take on that day - that I really did not get the full gist of ....

No comments: