Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A FIRST !!!!!!!

Gentle readers : We are going to talk about something ANN ROMNEY wore today! I have paid ZERO attention to her...... funny, because she, unlike Michelle can afford all out couture. She has just been stuck in the damn faux Mom Jeans for a year now. This morning on the CBS Morning Show - where fyi, my very good pal Amanda is a producer!
Starting the day out in New York City, Mrs. Romney in Reed Krackoff - who I know nothing about. HERE is the entire Spring '12 collection

W.T.F. ?
 It's one of these two - modified , I think, and I sort of like it, BUT, not on television, where all you see is the bird head eating your boob. Some of this collection is all the fashion forward. Yall know my thing about longish hair on ladies of a certain age, but she is a beautiful woman, no getting around that. 

( even the goproud types! )


No comments: