Wednesday, December 19, 2012

sneezeless


This is Neil sitting in front of Jack and Linda's lovely Christmas tree. Nothing shocking about that except that it is a live , real Christmas tree and I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM!
Shocking! A Christmas miracle?
Turns out NO! It's is some sort of special tree for folks like me. Jack told me the type of tree it was like 20 times , even spelling it once and I still can't remember. The trees are marketed to people who can't be around regular Christmas trees. Neither Jack nor Linda have this issue, they just like the shape and cut of the tree....

I will find out , again, what its called and let yall know....

1 comment:

Lovewell said...

We hadn't bought a tree (yet) You better find out what it's called and soon. I googled and no such luck. Kyle+Blog first hit for "sneezeless tree". What are the travel plans? Logan's bday is sat.