Sunday, December 29, 2013

Holiday Update - Sunday

I'm just now exactly sure why I am having such a hard time getting this all onto the blog! There is the issue of me not really knowing how to get pictures from my phone to Neil's laptop that I am working on - easy peasy when I am on my computer at home - not so much on the road. Also - we have been really busy this go round - not that any year down in Atlanta has been calm, but this time we are doing lots of fun things. Kyle out of his shell and all.

Today was just wonderful, seeing two of my old friends - very different sorts, both of whom make me very happy, and just means the world to me to re-connect.

Being Sunday, the gays are going to Brunch , this time with old , been through the wars together friend, Mark and his partner Bob. Bob has not been well, so it was great that he could come out with us. Right across the street from their condo is a most fun little spot for lunch / brunch . We walked , just like real urban folk. 
a very happy Kyle and Neil

 Neil had that new southern classic, Chicken and Waffles and bottomless bloodies!- I had a great big salad and a glass of water. I was in need of some greens and texture after last nights testosterone fest
Kyle and Mark
 Then for something competly different , out of mid town and up 400 to Roswell to see my old pal Laura Dixon Jackson and her husband Michael. Dixon and I had not had a good long conversation in years and years, one fast one back in Dwoody a while back, so it was great to get to see their, new to me house  - up on the river - and just hang out with some people that I very much enjoy. Very happy for Neil to meet them as well.
Laura and Michael and their two puppies
Some MAJOR MAJOR range envy : They have a duel range AGA !!!!
omg.....
The view from their back yard overlooking the river....
on our way to Mickellys.....

No comments: