Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I think that I shall never dislike ....


 I am not a complainer - really. Yes, I went off on the facebook yesterday about the fact that there are countless millions of midget Brazilian Death Mosquitoes swarming the greater Finger Lakes area, making me their buffet. But that was rare for me. Until now.....

  THIS TREE IS TRYING TO KILL ME

I have no idea what it is - someone told me Locust and its a BIG year for it blooming. It used to be worse, there were two right across the street, but one got damaged by a storm and they cut it down. It does not last long at all, a couple of days, but there are intense days. It is a very old lady perfume smell, that is everywhere, and the little petals of the flowers blow all over .....

This was day two and a half, only a couple more to go..... but just not fun

No comments: