Sunday, June 1, 2014

Time Flies Like An Arrow

So sorry for being such a rotten blogger the last few days. You can always tell when I am just super busy / have stuff going on when the blogging falls behind. Days that have like 10 posts are days when nothing is happening , and I have time to get things down here. ( aka , days I should NOT post 10 things about nothing )
It was just a mad house around here the last few days, getting ready for the show, the parade, A LOT of people over here to see the gardens... so I just ran out of time ( and energy )


Our pals Jim and Betty came over post show for a celebratory dinner, which I forgot to take pics of the food - there is a shocker! I made a great old fashion broccoli salad too, which I just had a hankering for - Ill make it again with a post.

No comments: