Saturday, December 27, 2014

A little more Christmas ....

I was just caught up in the whole day  ( plus still not feeling great aka : sober  ) and just did not take a bunch of pics. It is sort of a whiz bang night - there is the calm of just Kyle, Neil and Freta then BOOM! The house fills up all at once with the 5 under 5 and all the parents and grands that come with them. You have to work just to make sure that you talk to everyone.




We started off the day over at my brothers house and his grand kiddies opening presents
( Young girls REALLY like Frozen....)
 My fantastic Christmas surprise, and it was one : Neil got us AUDRA tickets - that was the huge loud gay gasp that you all heard sort of mid morning Christmas Day, me opening my gift.

 Koda was very happy to be there
Neil and Hawkins had some snuggle time

Getting ready for our photo.


No comments: