Sunday, December 28, 2014

Truth in Blogging



Same problem that we were having in Mendon just turned up to 11. Those days when its me and Koda on the trail getting the time and space to write here is easy - very active post Christmas real life - the blogging comes in drips and drabs. Which is bad for all of us - y'all enjoy reading this ( just as I enjoy writing it ) AND it serves as my diary - " Hey, what all did we do last Christmas ? " . If I had taken more photos and then came here with them we would all have it , forever . I need to get better at this - I mean Ive only been doing this for what, eight years or something....

I am at last getting rid of my pre holiday creeping crud of a cold, starting to feel much better. I was just out and out sick on the 23rd - slept most all day and night, been getting better every day since. We came back to Susan and Paul's on.... Saturday. That is another thing, I have NO IDEA what day of the week it is, the Holidays PLUS there being no cable tv here in Dunwoody.

So everything is fine and happy, and as always I will TRY and be a better blogger to me - and as always really, thank you all that do read this for doing so - makes me feel connected to folks that I am not actually near.

No comments: