Thursday, February 25, 2016

Adventures after health care

 Out and about all over town in what turned out to be some pretty icky weather after the hospital . This getting out of the house on a daily basis really could catch on ...


 Wall of Hamantaschen at the Pittsford Wegmans, I passed - but am thinking a treat for the Oscars this weekend!

 Very snow , not sure you can tell 

We are re doing the kitchen, and as much as I hate to say it, since part of my reason for living to hate the spouses ( mostly wives ) on House Hunters, I think we are going to go with granite counter tops. Not at all what I thought I wanted because I really dont care for the large veins that most of the granite seems to have, just makes for a horribly busy kithen. 

We has settled on a very soft mottled darkish green counter top with this beautiful set in cream colored sink - when the sales person just totally talked us out of getting it. I dont even really know what what "solid surface " counter tops are , but we can't have them. 

So I was going to go with Quartz - but they were just to busy as well, and as it turns out the granite which is not all super busy is the same price if not cheaper ... I will keep you posted on how things work out.

No comments: