Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crash.. into me

Friday Night, for reasons I am still not 100% sure of, we crashed the meet and greet, pre-real-reunion party of the Mid 1960's  ( it was vague..maybe it was all of the 60's, I'm not sure, but it was not Neil's class ) Rush- Henrettia fighting Royal Comets graduates.

Two high schools combined, one, the Royals and one the Comets, and instead of becoming the Bears or Tigers... they became the Royal Comets. Many years later, people are still bitter, way bitter.
 A seemingly very nice group, one lady did ask me what class I was, I am sure just to get my beauty secrets, since I looked a good 15 years younger than my fellow graduates. The party was at the East Henretta Moose Lodge.. and really, you have not thrown down, till you have done it Moose style.
A time warp in more ways than one, drinks at the very crowed upstairs bar were $2.50 for double! but I was DD and we did not stay all that long.

No comments: