Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rochester Red Wings 8 - Pawtucket Pawsocks 6



or my date with Kevin Youkilis

The CSPAN bus was there!!  I was by far the most excited fan to see the bus, I think I scared the sweet little clacker onboard.
For what ever reason, that I really do not know , this was out FIRST GAME that we went too all season, first and last, I guess. The Spring was so rainy and wet, and then either we were just busy, or just out of sorts, who knows..
Two Boston Red Sox were re-habing with the Pawsox tonight, so BIG crowd. There are LOTS of Red Sox fans around here, dont know if its just anti evil empire or what, but they were out in force tonight. For the most part, Red Sox fans are very attractive.
The one and only pulled pork nacho of the year!
A tall boy Canadian and a Much Dog.. the beer was mine.
A BEAUTIFUL afternoon/evening.... made me so wish I had been to more games
My date at bat., he has a most odd stance! He has a pretty good night, even thought the Pawsox lost.
I was between the high up seats and sitting with Jack and Linda



No comments: