Tuesday, January 22, 2013

THE DRESS

It's Jason Wu for TWO !!
Michelle Obama wears a custom ruby chiffon gown with a plunging back and velvet details by Jason Wu accessorized with a handmade diamond embellished ring by Kimberly McDonald and shoes by Jimmy Choo.
I love it.
I was a little bit taken aback at first - it was not what I was expecting. It is NOT your typical " First Lady"  dress ,but neither is Michelle your typical First Lady. It is youthful with out being twee, perfect color and just a tad bit daring very much like Michelle herself! I loved the movement of it, with out being in any way cumbersome. Silk chiffon with velvet details... I would love to see it in person
Very different than the first round Wu, which is beautiful in photos, but STUNNING in person - the knots/dots what ever are little tiny silver " fireworks "
They were beautiful. 



No comments: