Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You People Talk Funny....




There was this quiz zipping around the internets today  - that just sort of freaked me out. It is a North Carolina State , 


It pegged me in Athens , Georgia ( along with others ) but put Neil squarely in the Buffalo, Rochester , Syracuse corridor! It put my pal Craig ON Long Island, not just NYC, but a very specific place - just crazy.
I thought at first it might just be a scam, because it asks the zip code that you " spent most of your childhood in " - but from everything I can find online it is legit.
There are two versions, one 25 questions ( this one put me in Nashville, Tn. for some reason ) and a 140 question one , that put me in the above map. Yeah, a little bit deeply Southern. The MBBFF Jim, who is everybit as Southern - even from NE Ga, had much more red in his....

Let me know if you take it, Ill post some more maps

No comments: