Sunday, September 15, 2013

Bye Weekend

Once September hits, late August this year - my mind just flicks a switch - it is now football season, everything changes. So, yesterday, on a BYE weekend for Georgia - I was just a little out of it. The late , too late ,game to start our season, being mixed up about the South Carolina game - it's like I was just waiting and waiting for something on Saturday.

Watched parts of the Bama / A&M game - but really, I don't like being that nervous over games that are not our own, so I mostly watched The Vols get BLOWN out . Rooted for Vandy that night...waiting.

During the day we did go over to Roja's for Koda ( and Guest dog ) to romp with his real best pal Kiara





and here is a look at her KILLER TDF stove:
10 ( TEN !!  ) heavy duty burners and two ovens wide enough for a full sheet pan . Range envy indeed!

I cooked crock pot BBQ and home made chicken wings - Neil's request - and was in such a state that I forgot to take photos.

North Texas next weekend - MAY not be on tv up here !

No comments: