Sunday, September 8, 2013

DONE


41 -30


Avoiding a four year sweep to the great Satan, the Bulldawgs came roaring back from last weeks CLOSE  loss in Clemson. Not going to lose to both South Carolina schools the Dawgs had some bite this week, taking the Gamecocks down hard

TAILGATE .
Necessity's Child
Went in to make my pimento cheese sandwiches, would not try and play football with out them - and boom, no pimentos! Didn't want to make just cheese sandwiches and did not want to go back to the store - I went to the pantry and pulled out a can of regular Rotel tomatoes!  Drained them super well - and added to the cheese and mayo - no hot sauce needed. VERY GOOD - not sure if I will do it ever time, but a good easy fix for sure!

 Pear Salad
( photo posted JUST to confuse the Yankees - 
who have NO idea what they are )

 Caprese Salad
Made with a mozz rolled with hot capicola ham, a very good addition!
The center piece being a Gamecock Pie!

I was a little bit off, I thought kick off was at 6 until Kirk and the boys told me 4:30...


A quick chocolate pie, because I had every thing here to make it -


No comments: