Saturday, May 24, 2014

Daily Koda, Dinner, Excuses

A beautiful late Spring day today, and Neil and I were both busy, all of it. Him out in the yard, me in the house and out and about. Lot's that I need to get down on here, but just too much going on today -

An all in one post

Vidalia Onion, Green Apple and Artichoke Heart Salad

This , except for the greens, was a total pantry salad - even the dressing.
  • A plate of washed well arugula
  • Half of a large Vidalia onion , quartered then sliced very thin
  • Granny Smith Apple match sticks
  • Straight from the on sale can Artichoke Hearts
  • A little shredded carrot for color
  • A quick lemon juice / Apple cider vinegar / olive oil dressing 




 First time all year eating outside, was just a beautiful night


1 comment:

b said...

I'm reading the bile+klog! I've decided I need the app.

Also, I'm obsessed with arugula.