Saturday, January 17, 2015

AUDRA !

If y'all remember Neil got me a fantastic surprise Christmas present and it was tickets to see Audra McDonald with the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra tonight .


Downtown at the Eastman School  
HAPPY KYLE

It was just a fantastic show, nothing expected, was all over the map from the 1920's to brand new songs, she has the Rochester audience eating out of her hand from the moment she walked on stage thanking us all for warming her up. We had great seats with no one behind me, so I could be as tall as I wanted, and it is such a lovely theater.

Somethings I had never heard , and many classics from Broadway. One sing a long " just get it out of your systems " to " I Could Have Danced All Night ". Closing the show with " Climb Every Mountain " and her encore dedicated to Equality Everywhere " Over the Rainbow ". Just a beautiful wonderful terrific show. I have a wonderful husband.

These are from an older concert, ours had a full orchestra


I had never heard this one - not a dry gay or grey eye in the house.



This was fantastic tonight...

No comments: