Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The king is dead, long live the king , not really .

ANDREW SULLIVAN QUITS THE DISH.
( really )

In what all the nattering nabobs are calling the final nail in the blog's coffin, LONG time blogger Mr. Sullivan, sort of out of the blue, called it quits. Read his FINAL POST ( if it is - I am not really sure, did he just end it BOOM - no dragging it out ??  ) HERE.

He took his blog through many many incarnations, from private, to magazine, to uber website to a pay site ( kicking up some major bucks ) over the years.


I stopped reading on a daily basis maybe a year ago, too too much Jesus for my tastes, but I did read every day for many many years, and my " relationship " with him goes back a long time - starting with me evidently embarrassing myself at a book signing at the glbt book store in Atlanta in the early 90's.

No comments: