Monday, January 26, 2015

Feeling your pain.

As I type this the Eastern Seaboard is getting hammered with winter storm Juno - when I stopped watching tv tonight the snow fall estimates in NYC were being lowered a bit - but then I saw some things in the paper that said, the tv talking heads were wrong and it was all still coming down hard.
So, waiting for Junoman was on in the background all day long - as it was snowing all day long here, and it is very cold. We are back to not being above freezing the rest of the week, with a little sub zero by Friday or so - which is all 100% normal for January in lower Ontario.


But, my brain had this massive blizzard coming towards us - so I went into storm mode, thinking something was about to happen, wanting to just be hunkerd down - when will this fresh hell be over ?

The only car in the Mendon Meadows Market Parking Lot

Yeah, but it is just an average night here in Mendon and I am just way way to susceptible to the television.


I did make a big pot of yummy soup.

No comments: