Friday, February 20, 2015

800 POUND GORILLA


I am beginning to feel a little silly writing about this, especially when so many folks all over the country, at least in the east, are having such horrible winter weather , BUT! It is Groundhogs Day come to life.
Weather should change - really, and it is fine to talk about - the weather, but we / I am becoming a little , more than a little obsessed/depressed about this. It has been bone chilling, record setting way to cold for a month now. All the old school Finger Lake folk tell you that this is good old days weather, the way it used to be. It has not been for the years and years that I have been up here. By far the deepest snow that I have seen stick around. Meaning that there may have ( or not ) been some deeper snows, but they started to melt right away, this just gets added to and added to.







I would very much like to be able to walk into our back yard.

No comments: