Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl

Yeah, we did not watch ....


We did watch the half time show online which I thought was just retro and fun. Oddly enough , Downton ended and there was no HBO's LOOKING so we switched over to the game for the last two minutes, seeing the catch of the century and the worst call of the century. I didn't really have a dog in the hunt of the game, so Congrats New England!

It was my normal most happy PBS Sunday night. 


THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING SHOW
Mary Berry's Prisesstarta

Goodness, but I love this show.

If you have not been watching it, it - it is exactly what it sounds like.
Really British people, baking.


DOWNTON ABBEY

ISIS IS A GREAT DOG

Oh, Downton... what are we all going to do with you ? Yes, The Right Honourable , The Lord Fellowes of West Stafford ( Julian to pals ) is torn between the booming American show that I am sure is taking up some of his time and dancing with the one what brung him : Downton Abbey. But he is coming way way close to some major shark jumpage here. Too many story lines that no on, and from everything I have read today, no one, is enjoying. Mr Greens murder, AGAIN ? More with that horrible teacher from town ? The lowest of the low in the house, Daisy, coming upstairs and confronting Branson ?!?  BABY STEALING, really? 
At least the cloths are just beyond beautiful. Part of me is thinking that maybe all of these seemingly odd stories are aimed for the British audience - but surely they are tired of the mopey Bates as well. And you have to think that even the over the pond watchers frown on taking children from the only family they know...

There is all sorts of time to right this ship, and it still enjoyable to watch - I would just like to do it with less eye rolling.


GRANTCHESTER
I just want to touch his hair


This is my favorite show on tv right now - sigh....

It is just so very good.

No comments: