Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Am I the Grinch?


"Our time has come, our movement is real, and change is coming to America" That is Senator Obama's catch phrase of the night, and it just makes my skin crawl. WHY? Who is "Our" what is "Our Movement". It sounds like bad song lyrics to me. Does his movement have 60 votes in the Senate to get anything to move?Does his Movement have the numbers to win Florida?  Yes, he can rally the Democrats in Alabama, which Lord knows, they need any joy they can get. Neil says I watch way too much C-span, and am there for jaded. I also , just don't give a flying rats ass who Scarlet Johanson supports.
 Hillary knows the nuts and bolts of politics , she freaking IS L.B.J. , and that is what we are going to need to get out of the mess that we are going to be left with. No one wants to know how the sausage is made, they just want their rooty tooty fresh and fruity at the Denny's on Sunday morning, but someone has to grind up the pig snouts. 

No comments: