Monday, March 10, 2008

Hello, My name is Kyle and...


I have not been making good decisions  when it comes to my food choices. They say that admitting your problem is the first step. Ill say it: Doritos Collisions Hot Wings/Blue Cheese Tortilla Chips ARE NOT my FRIEND. OH! sure he is there for the good times, the " hey, come on , one more hand full wont hurt you".. one is never enough..
Neither is that Siren of Snacks,that wizard of whipped frosting: Little Debbie, with her oh- so tempting Zebra Cakes and oatmeal pies, leading all the sailors, and fat boys astray. She lies.
SO! I am back on it. Large Bowls of healthy salads! are my true friend, Grilled Salmon loves me for who I am. And , my dear  pal, coke zero will sadly, sadly, have to go by the wayside, its not you old friend, its me.... just go.

No comments: