Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HILLARY! HILLARY! HILLARY!

The whole world just KNEW that oh so cute and much loved newbie DAVID ARCHULETA was going to walk away with the prize, I mean, HEY! ALL THE KIDS LOOOOOVE HIM! But, in the end, it was the one with the talent, NOT the oh so popular one!
Yeah, yeah,yeah, I know, it's a huge stretch, just wanted to throw it out there.
I had never watched a whole season of Idol before, and we still didn't watch the goofy ass first mean parts. But I fell hard for Mr Cook from day one, he was the reason I watched this show. I love his voice, and very much look forward to seeing what he can do with out all the BRADY FAMILY crap they make those poor kids do.
Now, was I the only was who was afraid of Paula's breasts tonight?

1 comment:

Laura said...

Archuleta is probably signing with Disney as I write. Watch for he and Hannah Montana's hook-up next week on TMZ. No, you're not the only one afraid. Paula's girls have been about to pop out all season long.