"The prettiest sight in this fine pretty world is the privileged class enjoying its privileges."
Neil and his Anglophile Ilk are having a swearing in tomorrow, and gathered together tonight to celebrate. Man-o-Man, What a nice party! Cocktails on the lovely varanda of the Genesee Valley Club, open, top self, bar followed by a Michelin quality dinner. Could not sling a dead cat and not hit an Episcopal Bishop..... the several bars were kept busy, as well as passing wine.
The butter pats ( Yall know my weakness for butter pats) were in the exact same monogram as the flat wear and cocktail glasses.... The great majority of those present found the presence of G_D in the fact that The Reverend Singh was elected to be the next Bishop of Rochester.. I saw a divine hand in the place setting... God is where we find him/her!
I will, as quickly as I can, post all the pics that I took onto the web, as well as those that others took, but its been three T&T's , wine with dinner and an oil can Fosters on the way home, this wayward blogger is ready to crash...
Lot of pics here, ever so sorry if there is any trouble downloading any...
- Corolyn ( who did sooo much work on tonight) Neil and Karen
- Jack and Linda
- Linda gets her pocket book stuck in here ear, .... Like it has not happened to you
- The N.J. Crowd ( a.k.a. the popular table)
- Skip and Jack, Prince was in the room... Rex must have been somewhere
- Neil and his new Bishop!
- Dessert, with twill butterfly
- Carl, Prince and Nun
- American Gothic
- Neil and Dick ......
- Butter pat!!!
- Neil and his beloved Jorge
- the lovely Mr and Mrs Lattime
- passed shrimp
- me and my homie Kate
- ever so cute bartender
- dining room pre dinner
- table setting
- closing your eyes will not make it go away
- lady with shrimp