Saturday, March 31, 2012

Total Morning Killer ( TMK )

I am sure that where ever you are/ were this am, it was gloppy , snowy and a great big cold mud fest. ( Yes! visit the sparkling Finger Lakes of Upstate New York in the Spring time! ) Koda was out for an early business then back into bed with Neil he went.
I used this time to go down a massive BBC k-hole of
THE SUPERSIZERS GO/EAT




Just the very best tv show ever made!  It comes on Saturday nights on the food channel post TFL (  ) and I had only seen a few when this morning the idea hit me to just look on youtube : cue choirs of angles

The last 500 years of British history  food, morays and fashion ? Sign me up.....There are LOTS of shows so I really can not link, but a quick search on YT will get you there. IN LOVE with both of the hosts. 


No comments: