Thursday, April 26, 2012

stupid NBC news....

Getting me all riled up on a perfectly nice evening at home !


I can not figure out how to embed this video, so clink  HERE

Starting off with its the GWB owned Texas Rangers , so ...
This is just grit in the bathtub to me, nails on the chalk board, what ever. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a crowd boo someone for keeping a baseball because there was some mewling brat sitting a few rows back . What if , this is the very first baseball you have ever caught - in a life time of going to games? 
What if you have a sick kid of your own at home and had to miss the game? What if you just don't want to give YOUR ball to some stranger?
And the rub is, I would give it away to anyone, I don't like having a bunch of random balls around the house. Neil on the other hand would cut you for it.  I voiced my opinion of this on the facebook, hoping to get a rise out of some of the " my little Dakota shits rainbows" crowd....

At least there is some debate in the comment section of this video.

No comments: