Friday, March 15, 2013

obses-sion, obsession! obsession.


Yeah, like full tilt CITR in my back pocket stalking Jodi Foster - I am in deep:


Peter Ginn - Archaeologist.

What ?

It's all in a youtube haze. Post Downton, pre Mad Men - If you don't want to watch MSNBC all night, tv just SUCKS -( I do not like House Hunters International when they are at any beach or island.)


So, my previous , now paled addiction to Supersizers GO! led me to :

  1. TALES OF THE GREEN VALLEY
  2. VICTORIAN FARM
  3. EDWARDIAN FARM
  4. WAR TIME FARM
  5. VICTORIAN FARM CHRISTMAS
This is like 300 hours of BBC Wales / BBC 2 television, and some old, Tales of the Green Valley was 2005, when my now forever and ever boyfriend was a mere pup in his mid to late 20's. This is hard core Britain, gardens and pigs, lots of gardens and pigs. A peek :

No comments: