Wednesday, August 14, 2013

HOME AT LAST

A very happy to be home dog.
Who was just close to perfect in all of our adventuring!


As I have said, our whole little school project is better done on the wing. Koda swims / I cook - ya'll see it  - BOOM! That is how it has been, but then fun and technology get in the way of that - so we are breaking the rules and blogging from the future - looking back at the past.

Pompanuck '13 was just MOST enjoyable - there are loads more photos, it''s just I had to get them down while the memory was fresh- many many thanks to all who made it such a wonderful week. If I gather more pics, I will do an addendum -

We were gone for 12 days - and it was an adventure filled 12 days! 
I hope yall enjoy some of the highlights!

A happy late summer farm stand welcomed us home!

No comments: