Tuesday, August 6, 2013

INTERNET !!!



Having such a lovely relaxing ( from my HIGH pressure life ) time at Pompanuck this year - enjoying watching the full out JONESING by the assembled masses over the lack of INSTANT RIGHT NOW internets , a very surprising amount of sitting in front of devices asking "why?!? ". I've just gone chill , thinking that I told yall I was going to be out and , as worried as yall are, you know I will be back. I zip on when I can, check the Braves score ( ELEVEN !! ) and see if there were any major fashion misshapes ( Find what Oprah wore last night!! ) over night, and I am off.... Kyle the 24 hour news junkie, unplugged.
Yes, it was only two days, and here we sit in a cute as all New England coffee shop in Bennington - even I , zen master, have his limits .

No comments: