Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dinner and Daily Koda, all in one.

Neil had some people over tonight for a meeting, and I fed them. One friend of ours, I had been telling forever that I wanted to cook her a Southern dinner - BUT, tonight there were also a few vegetarians. YOU try cooking turnip greens with out a smoked wing or ham hock. One of the vegetarians told me to use liquid smoke and smoked tofu - 

Daily Koda



  • Pork Roast ( there were some NON vegetarians folks here!  ) 
  • Gravy
  • White Rice
  • Squash Casserole
  • Sweet Potatoes 
  • Turnip Greens - which were not as bad as I thought they would be  - pretty good as a matter of fact.
  • Carrot Salad

Getting all spring time ready! 
I made them all drink sweet tea - and it was not even all that sweet and it was fake sugar...



 There were South Africans and South Indians for my Southern dinner - the girl from South Africa could not understand a word I said really, I forget that I even have a funny accent


 Even made them a home made banana pudding - 
But it needed to sit longer ....

No comments: