Thursday, September 18, 2014

Blame the Roosevelts



I've been a bad blogger for the last couple of days, and it can fully be blamed on Ken Burns' PBS mega experience THE ROOSEVELTS that Neil and I have been glued to. I am watching it twice every night - ending at midnight doing away with my usual blogging time.

I do think his Baseball is still the place where the bar is set, but this series is has just been outstanding. FDR has always been a hero of mine, but I am learning so much more about all of them. I will write more about this later.

BUT, I know you have been having a little k+b withdrawals so here, 

A little Koda





Some Pumpkins




and some random food 

Raisin French Toast


Gamedays' grits casserole cut into blocks and fried in butter -
this was outstanding!
Chicken and Eggplant Curry
Farmstand Salad


Steak and Tomato Salad
( keeping Summer alive! )




No comments: