Friday, March 25, 2016

TIS THE SEASON ...

I'm at my usual Wegmans this afternoon getting groceries for our Easter luncheon when I just start to feel horrible. Head ache, coughing - just sick as a dog. I did not even know if I could finish getting all the things I needed for our meal, thinking I would have to go home. If this got much worse Neil was going to have to take me to the med first of the emergency room of something... getting a little nervous! What is wrong with me ?

Then I looked at what was all around me... everywhere, Good Friday and all...
This is the middle of the store, the produce and flowers part right as you walk in, and I had just parked my buggy and was walking around getting all the things I needed , just did not look up or register that there are freaking Easter Lilies everywhere! I am horribly allergic to Easter Lilies and Christmas trees... infer from that what you will.
Left produce, went to dairy and points east and felt just fine. Silly old bear.....

No comments: