Saturday, July 3, 2010

" Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of the Dark Side, I must obey my master."

" all the other kids are doing it"

First of the month, out of dog food, big Wegman's run this afternoon. Leaving the house, Neil says " I am dropping you off and going down the street to get a hair cut, make sure you have your phone with you, so I can find you in the Wegman's when I get back". Cool with that, and loving a man with a fresh shave and a hair cut, I grab the phone and off we go......Turns out there are phones, and then there are (i)phones.
Independence beets! Can not wait to cook them tomorrow, I'll make sure you get a full report, shopping , shopping, shopping...
Inside the Kyle Crawford-Neil Houghton memorial beer room there at the Pittsford Wegmans... ( long story, but we did not know that there were closed circuit cameras in this room...). Get all the groceries, a month of dog food, and as we are leaving, munching on our bagel sticks, Neil says: " let's just pop over to the ATT across the street here, and just see how much it will be to switch from my single plan to a family plan". In my post Wegman's bliss, and hopped up on carbs, I am all about it.

Yes, the boys there are all the cute, as Neil told me they were after his marathon wait here on opening day, ALL I could think of was THIS.
" and the littlest pig cried, wee, wee, wee, all the way home"


Everyone is so nice and friendly, and really, it is not very much more money , at all. I guess once you are in the system, they know they have you. Bow down before your god, and all. Before I know what is going on , the stork had landed and I was the proud father of a bouncing bay Ipone! w/ a black cover and new ibuds!
So, cutie patootie AT&T guys shows me the ropes, we get home, get out in the back yard, ready to make dinner , and Neil starts showing me around the thing. This app and that app and ring around the rosie and all. NYT, FACEBOOK, DC COMICS. Compus, a flashlight AND a vuvuzela... more please.
Yes, it took me two beers and the time to cook some boneless chicken breasts to fall madly and forever in love. Seen here , my first trip to the k+b on my new precious iPhone.
Yes, I mocked your religion, but it was because I had not yet seen the light! I did not know the joys of full time non stop facebooking and never again being in a bar argument. All this AND a telephone! My favorite words are not long " Ina is on" but " free app! ". Was blind , but now I see....AND , it was must my first day!

No comments: