Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A peek into your tea party!

Warning: FUCKWIT will be used in this blog post.

Just a quick little knosh, one little cucumber sandwich of truth!

Meet the current Lt. Governor of the great state of Tennessee: Ron Ramsey, tea party darling. Today the Lt. Governors office, tomorrow... well, who knows! Let's let him introduce himself to you.



I'm not an alarmist, I'm not an extremist! - but, THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING !!!

I am ALL about freedom of religion, Heck fire folks, I obey the first amendment as much as I obey the SECOND amendment! Jesus is the only thing I love anywhere near as much as I love my guns! You know, not in a gay way or anything.. but I do love that gun. I mean, shit yall [ DIRECT QUOTE TO FOLLOW ] : " Now you can even argue whether being a Muslim is actually a religion or is it a nationality way of life, a cult, what ever you want to call it "

RON RAMSEY IS A FUCKWIT !!




THIS is the direct result of the fear mongering from the right wing nutjobs, Palin, Bachman and Beck ! They are brown, they don't love Jesus.. RUN PANIC! ( send money and buy gold! ) I mean, MY GOD! they are building SOCCER fields, how much more " other" do you want to get ??
And don't think that this sort of thing happens only there in the heart of Dixie Vol State. Downtown Manhattan is going through the exact same thing. But it is the EXACT same .... people.. stoking the fires.

No comments: