Saturday, January 14, 2012

Second Christmas

Being MOST true to form, Neil and I stopped our mail while we were in ATL for the holidays, but did not go over and pick it up/start it back until the 9th or 10th. They gave us the big white post office basket with the letters etc, and one big box. Thinking it was just one of Neil's many late night amazon buys, I did not even look at it until we got home and it was for me!

Opened it up to two lovely wrapped boxes, one for each of us from my dear darling NYC BFF Harry. The gay scream that came about one minute later, I am sure, registered on the richter scale. Inside was the official  book from the MET's ALEXANDER McQUEEN : SAVAGE BEAUTY 
which was there for a most brief time this past spring and summer.



Such a wonderful gift from a very special friend, just made my new year!
A zillion thank-you's to Harry!

No comments: