Thursday, January 5, 2012

while you were out.....

I blog, there for I am.
( I so wanted this to be posted on Wednesday, but hit post at the stroke of midnight! )

I enjoy this. I have no idea who really reads my little art project.... some days the numbers on here are a little bit shockingly high, other days, not so much. I show up on some pretty odd searches. So, no real excuse as to why I took the tiny vacation, goodness knows I was SURROUNDED by Apple products, and could have been here.....

But, I am back , and there is no place like home. Let's dig in to the things we missed!

NEW YEAR'S EVE






For most of our entire trip the weather was just off the charts beautiful, not
going to say it was the MOST Christmasy ever, but a lovely May in Mendon.
WBHS in the HOUSE!
or
Good God, these people drink.

For the second year in a row NYE was held at the lovely John's Creek home of my dear old pals Angela and Binky. A wonderful dinner and much much good fellowship. Now, the local Neighborhood Association was probably  not happy with the Mothers Finest led fireworks extravaganza, but you can take the folks out of Barrow County......


Many thanks to the Howell Horsma's for the lovely evening.



NEW YEAR"S DAY '12
(let's go out with a bang! )

My Favorite Party of the Year!


Back at the Day-Lawson's where they have NO KITCHEN!  Susan and Paul have the ability to cook.. Beth has a tiny microwave and no sink.. and yet we got like 40 people fed. Talk about your loaves and fishes!
This is it..... well there was a big ass refridgator
 and LOOK what was put out

 Ham, ravishing rice, collards, black eyed peas, okra and tomatoes, mac-n-cheese, eggplant w/clams, ambrosia, and something with cranberries. This may be the most beautiful picture I have ever taken
Koda had a lovely time!

feel the Moopah love

( click for larger pics )

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Kyle, it was great seeing you again and meeting Neil. Had a great time at B'Day's house, with good food and good people. Great to meet Koda too!