Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dinner - n - More



Pork Roast
Green Beans
Cardamom Scented Roasted Beets
Roasted Delicata Squash 

YES! A new squash!
DELICATA SQUASH

 I had seen them around before, but never bought one before.
 You don't peel it! Just scrub the squash, cut in half, scoop out seeds -
cut in not quite an inch half moons.
 Heat your pan first in a 400 degree oven, spray, then place the slices, 
bush with olive oil and a little salt.
go 12-15 min then flip them go 12 -15 more/
You just eat the peel!
When I do this again, I will take a little bit of honey with some water, maybe some cumin and brush, just give it little bit of an edge.

1 comment:

CrankyProfessor said...

I sampled some of this squash roasted with onions at Wegman's on Saturday and bought one - I haven't cooked it yet! This looks better than that. I've been on an "other" squash kick. I had a golden something or other last night, but cooked it the way I do acorn squash.