Saturday, November 24, 2012

tween the hedges...


I love this day.
Not just us, but as I have said before, I have always " enjoyed " the Georgia Tech game - even on the dark days. But not just us, I love all the intra state games. It was A VERY GOOD DAY for the BULLDAWG NATION :

 DONE
42 - 10
  ( No where near that close, we were playing b-team cheerleaders towards the end 
when they got that seven )

The Roll Tide Rolls very much did over a hapless Auburn , in what had to be a beating for the ages. 946 to nothing was , I think, the final score . And so it is set - " The biggest game for UGA in 32 years ", which was #1 UGA losing to #2Penn State in the 1982 Sugar Bowl - and Herschel hit the road to that big Donald Trump money and the NJ Generals. NOT a good Winter for Georgia.  Now all these years later the winner of the SEC play-off will face , most likely Notre Dame in Miami for the National Championship.

No comments: